- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1996 Ram 3500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal9
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.