- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1997 Ram 3500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.