- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 14 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 34 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 66 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 83 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1997 Ram 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wanders1
- NHTSA: Steering15
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.