- December 18: Over 257,000 Model Year 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
1997 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1997 Ram 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wanders1
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.