- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
1997 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1997 Ram 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wanders1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.