- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 17 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 26 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 33 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1997 Ram 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wanders1
- NHTSA: Steering15
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.