- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 18 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 44 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1999 Ram 3500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.