- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1999 Ram 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stabilizer bar failure1
- NHTSA: Steering16
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)14
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.