- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 22 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 34 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 35 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 66 days ago
2000 Dodge Ram 3500
fuel system Problems
Worst 2000 Ram 3500 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel lift and injector pump failure1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Carburetor System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Fuel Injection System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.