$1,000.00

1. need to repair the electrical board properly (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Ram 3500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 3500:

2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Apr 012007

Ram 3500 Wagon V8

I own a 2001 Dodge Ram Van Wagon 3500. In 2007 while having problems with the gear shift, my van while driving would just stop running while I was driving. Put it in the shop, the mechanic said it was my electrical board. He had my van almost 12 months, then I get it back it lasted about a month and a half, then here I go again. Had to have it towed back to the same Mechanic, again the Electrical Board, Changed it again for the 2nd time, HE DID NOT EVEN CHANGE THE WIRES TO THE BOARD! Had my Van for another 3-4 months, then for the 3rd time AGAIN THE ELECTRICAL BOARD - MY VAN IS SITTING IN MY DRIVE WAY AND HAS NOT RUN SINCE MAY 2008 and each time - all 3 I had to pay again for the same thing OVER & OVER and now the Dodge Dealership has sent several RECALLS ON THE VAN! I FEEL I GOT SCREWED RIGHT IN THE REAR!!!!!!!! NOW, TO GET IT TO THE DODGE DEALERSHIP I WILL HAVE TO PULL IT OR HAVE IT TOWED AGAIN: I FEEL I HAVE BEEN DONE TOTALLY WRONG ON ALL THE WORK ON MY VAN!!!

- , Mesquite, TX, USA