- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 3500 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- (multiple) bad lift pumps and injector pumps2
- fuel level sensor in tank broken1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Carburetor System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Fuel Injection System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.