8.0

1. replace brake line (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Ram 3500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500:

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Oct 302014

Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins

As luck would go, the day before I filled the fuel tank. I started to back up to my trailer, put on the brakes and the pedal went to the floor. I pumped the brake a few times and then checked for leaks. Almost directly beneath the fuel door fluid was coming out and dripping onto the ground. I got under the truck to look but the fuel tank was in the way. Why wouldn't they use a line that won't rust in that area?

- , Alliance, OH, USA