1. replace purge and injector pumps (2 reports)
2002 Dodge Ram 3500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500:

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Oct 012012

Ram 3500 5.9L

I am having to replace the injector pump on this lemon

- , Hartford, AL, USA

Jun 102009

Ram 3500 Cummings

I was having power loss on my 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 & It was still under warranty because I had the 70,000 mile warranty so I took it to the Dodge dealer and had them to check it out. The dealer told me the primary pump had burned the injector pump up and the primary pump was not under warranty so I had to pay for the new primary pump but not the injector pump. I paid $ 948.00 for a new primary pump. The dealer told me where the primary pump was mounted on the motor was building up too much heat & causing the pump to go out. This is a Dodge problem, they are the persons responsible for the building of these vehicles & should have checked this problem out before putting this vehicle out for people to buy.

- , Joelton, TN, USA