3.6

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500:

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Jan 012003

Ram 3500

My Dodge 3500 2002 dashboard has fell apart caved in I can see the inside of the radio, air condition vents its awful and I have bought a cover and just dealt with it but now I want to trade it in and I know it will effect the trade in value

- Round Mountain, TX, USA

Jan 052009

Ram 3500

1) electrical problems. Lights kept going in and out 2) dash cracking and crumbling. Pieces falling into air vents and preventing windshield from defrosting! dangerous! could cause an accident. Dash is in such bad shape that if passenger air bag were to be deployed it could kill someone due to flying pieces of hard plastic all over the vehicle. Make Dodge recall this product! what are you waiting for? you already have thousands of complaints for this problem!

- Locust Grove, GA, USA