2003 Dodge Ram 3500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 3500:

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Jan 012009

Ram 3500 SLT Diesel

I replaced my roof marker lights and sealed the new ones, Still there, Windshield leak?

- , Norco, CA, USA

Sep 292010

Ram 3500 Laramie 5.9L Cummins

I have a 2003 dodge ram 3500 quad cab (4 doors) I have developed a leak in the cab and there is water pooling up in the small storage space under the rear , drivers side seat. The water is pooling up and i have no idea where it is coming in from. It is making my cab stink, which is causing my wife to complain and is leaving mold in the carpet, which is not good for me the wife or my kids. If anyone has any solutions to this problem, please, let me know.

- , Maple Ridge, BC, canada