8.0

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 3500:

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Sep 162009

Ram 3500 HD 5.9L Diesel

I am on my honeymoon and coming back to the hotel when my trucks cruise control shuts off and the engine light comes on. I just had it in the shop the other day for an oil change and recall notice for the steering. I pulled over onto the side of the highway because I had no gas pedal, shut the truck off, started it up again and it seems to run fine, but the light now won't shut off. I am beyond sick of this truck! Anyone need a paperweight?

- , Richland, WA, USA