3.4

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 3500:

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Feb 062007

Ram 3500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

I purchased my truck in May 2006, since I bought the truck it has had a vibration on start ie from stop when I start moving the truck has a vibration. I am now on the third rear drive shaft assembly in my truck at 65K miles. Also have had to replace a blown front hub that separated at 60K miles with no previous problems or warning. Have had over 3K worth of electrical work done at dealership including PCM, wiring harness, fca, injection pump and so forth and so on. Still have tons of electrical issues with truck. And now at 66K miles the fuel sending unit has gone out for the second time.

- Waxahachie, TX, USA