3.2

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 3500:

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Sep 252015

Ram 3500

The rivets holding the hinges to the udercover tonneau ( www.undercoverinfo.com/products/classic )cover come loose often ad have to be replaced this has happened about 5 times fortunately the cover has not flow off killing somebody behind me on the freeway I keep a ratchet strap with me to tie secure it to the bed I would say that this is hazard, I was told by undercover that they designed it this way so that the rivets would give way without breaking the cover itself. I think there should be a reall for this product I am very displeased www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/undercover-reviews?kc=googadw&K_clickid=bfb44C1D-8745-4E06-B28B-985400D9ee34&adgroupid=212106&K_trackingid=139X3994903&gclid=ckd72dbss8gcfqrufgodx-cdzq this has happended while I was on the freewy moving and when stationary and I open the cover

- Lacey, WA, USA

Nov 132013

Ram 3500

This has happened before back in 2010 and I put an extra stabilizer on the front and upper and lower ball joints and a few more pieces all made by moog but the front end still shakes almost uncontrollable and I have to slow down real fast before I cause an accident I'm afraid it's going to make me wreck

- Washington, DC, USA