- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 64 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram Conversion Van
Worst 1996 Ram Conversion Van engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine cuts off after running for awhile2
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure1
- water leaking from front seal1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Conversion Van Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram Conversion Van compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Conversion Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Conversion Van.