- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram Conversion Van
Worst 1996 Ram Conversion Van engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine cuts off after running for awhile2
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure1
- water leaking from front seal1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Conversion Van Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram Conversion Van compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Conversion Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Conversion Van.