1995 Dodge Ram Van 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Ram Van 1500:

1995 Dodge Ram Van 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 162005

Ram Van 1500 SLT 5.2L

Not only has Dodge refused to help me with this problem after numerous complaints but when I went to order a new daashboard I was told I also needed to purchase a new Dash Bezel for even more than the dash. When I asked why they said the dash was resigned and the old Bezel would not fit the new dash. If there was not a problem with the pld dash why did they redesign it?

- , Depford, NJ, USA