- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 38 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 62 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Worst 1997 Ram Van 2500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram Van 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 2500.