1. replace dashboard and instrument panel (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500:

1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Owner Comments

May 012013

Ram Van 2500 LT 5.9L V8

This is a Dodge Ram pick up, not a van. We are handing down this pickup to our son who turns 16 in April of 2015 and there is no way he can drive this truck in this type of condition. Not sure if fragments of plastic can fly into his eyes while he is driving not to mention it would be embarrassing for him to drive. I have never seen a vehicle do this, it has at least 8 cracks and a giant chunk missing out of it and it runs all the way to the windshield. Other than that I have always been happy in a Dodge, we also own a Durango.

Please notify me if there is a recall or if somehow they will take care of this, or if photos are needed, I will provide, thank you, 937-845-4130

- , New Carlisle, OH, USA