- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Worst 2001 Ram Van 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram Van 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 2500.