2002 Dodge Ram Van 2500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 2500:

2002 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Owner Comments

Oct 092002

Ram Van 2500

After vehicle has gone in reverse and brakes are applied, and again when pulling forword and brake is applied, there is a "clanking noise" as if maybe a loose brake caliper. It has been taken to a dealership for repairs 3 times to no avail. The first time, I was told that I just needed to tighten my wheels. The second time the (rt) upper and lower control arms were replaced. The third time the left control arms were replaced as well as the brake pads. All this work is being done to a new truck and the mechanics don't even know what is wrong with it. They are simply replacing things that they think it might be. I-am very concerned and frustrated because I have a new truck that is constantly in the shop and I now have nothing to drive. Please help.

- Tuscola, TX, USA