- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 34 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 1997 Ram Van 3500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.