- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 2001 Ram Van 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.