- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
1997 Dodge Stratus
Worst 1997 Stratus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking sound when going over bumps1
- control arms lower ball joint assembly failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.