- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 52 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
Worst 1998 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- trouble strarting engine2
- various electrical issues2
- distributor cap cracked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.