- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
Worst 1998 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- trouble strarting engine2
- various electrical issues2
- distributor cap cracked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.