4.0

1998 Dodge Stratus steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Stratus:

1998 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jan 172009

Stratus ES 2.4L

This is some BS I have only 73,300 miles on my vehicle and little by little things keep going wrong. First it started making noises when I had to turn the steering wheel at low speeds like parking. So they lubricated the ball joints. It came back the next day 10 times worse every little turn of the steering wheel it makes a loud rubbing, groaning noise. Does anyone know what this is. My damn mechanic keeps trying to tell me it needs lubrication and that isn't helping.

- , Lakewood, WA, USA