1. have replaced (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Stratus steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Stratus:

1998 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Oct 102010

Stratus 4 cyl

Car was making noises when steering; mechanic said left steering rod needs to be replaced.

MargePA

- , Norristown, PA, USA

Jan 312004

Stratus

Since July /2003, I have had to replace a left tie rod, (8/03) right wheel bearing. and now jan. 2004 I have to have the right tie rod replaced. I drive 22 miles one way every day to work. I thought I had a dependable auto. Now I am becoming very angry with the whole thing, not to mention the expense.

If there is anyone else experiencing these problems with this auto, I would like to hear from them. I have written to Dodge about this

- , Defiance, OH, USA