- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 63 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
Worst 1998 Stratus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.