1998 Dodge Stratus windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Stratus:

1998 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Feb 101999

Stratus

I noticed my car oil light came on - so I checked the oil and much to my amazement I showed no oil level on the dip-stick so I added oil until it showed on the dip-stick which ended up being 2 qts low. Since January I have added at least 3 qts a day, costing me a numerous amount of money. Also my windshield has been cracking since Feb, 99 the crack has almost reached the drivers side.

- Kansas City, KS, USA

Sep 121998

Stratus

When driving at any speed and applying the brakes there is a very loud noise coming from the brakes. Also, the consumer is having problems with the passenger's window, where there is air coming through the window. In addition, the turn signal lights work intermittently. The cosnumer can't determine the problem.

- Kyle, TX, USA