2003 Dodge Stratus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 292005

Stratus 4-cyl

The consumer took vehicle to a dealership and repair shop several times for a squeaking noise that came from the left driver's side by the wheel. The source of the squeaking noise was unknown. The engine, a caliber to the steering wheel, air conditioning, brakes, and the flywheel were replaced. There is a still a squeaking noise and consumer does not know where it I comes from. The consumer is concerned about the safety of this vehicle.

- Euclid, OH, USA

Mar 062004

Stratus 4-cyl

I bought my Dodge Stratus in Feb. Of 2004, it is a 2003. Since then it has been in the shop 5 times due to the motor in the window going out, the air conditioning going out, the cruise control went out, the cd player is not functioning correctly and now the safety feature (air bag system) is failing as well. I have owned other cars in the past with higher miles than this vehicle and I never had the problems that I am having with this one. I am upset with this vehicle. I feel that buying a newer car with low miles should leave the buyer feeling happy and safe with their decision. However, I am neither happy with this vehicle and I do not feel safe in this vehicle knowing now that there is something wrong with my air bag system. The service department has fixed most of the problems so far (they are unable to get the air bag system looked for a few much for safety matters!). I am extremely unhappy with this vehicle and with the Chrysler (Dodge) company.

- Elko, NV, USA