- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
2003 Dodge Stratus
Worst 2003 Stratus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure10
- runs roughly, loss of power5
- check engine light on1
- won't idle1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.