2003 Dodge Stratus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 222005

Stratus

When I first got the car I drove it for about 3 weeks and it started making this coughing sound. I ignored it for about a week and day by day it got worse. I took it to the dealer, they told me I had bad injectors and they cleaned some and replaced some. OK. I week later I found myself back at the dealership with the damn car. I found out none of the injectors were fixed they were cleaned. They were bad, why clean them! At that time all of them were replaced. Problem fixed. This is problem 2 for this car regarding the gas system.

- , Lockport, IL, USA