2003 Dodge Stratus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jan 162006

2003 Dodge Stratus fuel gauge dial continues to shift to empty once fuel is placed in gas tank, showing empty only after a refill of gas. Do not know when have fuel in car. There is a recall on the fuel injector, but attempts to reach Chrysler is improbable.

- Euclid, OH, USA

Jul 012005

Stratus 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2003 Dodge Stratus. The contact stated that the vehicle continues to shut off and she smells gas. Her vehicle is experiencing the same failure that she read in a recall notice. The manufacturer stated that her VIN was excluded from the recall. The powertrain and NHTSA campaign id # were unknown. The current and failure mileages were 100,000.

- Antioch, TN, USA

Mar 162003

Bought a car from Dodge in lubbock tx have not received mt plates or sticker for the car called Dodge and they told me someone else has my plates and stickers and there finance comp has our title. I dare not drive this car and I am paying for a car I cannot drive I have called Dodge and I am not getting anywhere could you please help me in this matter. Also they told me they have my VIN number on there car.

- Levelland, TX, USA