8.0

2004 Dodge Stratus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Feb 012009

Stratus

This car is really becoming a pain in my A**, lets just say it's on the same level of the economy right now(It sucks) . It started off just jumping a little when I turn the heat on(which I have to turn the knob to 4, else it wont come on-lol), now it's at the point where it sputters, jumps & cuts off even if the heat isn't on. Get this I live in Chicago(The Windy City) & have 2 kids(6yr old/newborn) so I can't be driving around with them in the car. LOL-Who pays a car note but really can't drive long distances, or really can't even drive without worrying bout when is the car going to cut-off & don't again.

P.S If the economy wasn't so bad I would buy a new car(and I just might).

- , Waukegan, IL, USA

Sep 202007

Stratus

This stinks! I can't run my ac/heater whenever I have to stop for any reason or the car dies. It sometimes still wants to die even without them on, but not as much. I have no clue what to do to fix it. I have heard it might have a ground wire not grounded, fuel injector, or idol sensor bad!! If anyone knows something else that really worked please help me!!!

- , Bloomington, IN, USA