6.7

2004 Dodge Stratus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Oct 242009

Stratus R/T 2.7L V6

My heat would only work when the gas was being floored. If you let off the gas, it would be freezing cold. When it snowed, it would be impossible to defrost the car. I didn't have the money to take it in to get fixed so i just left it. The heat started to work after a while and that hasn't happened in a while.

- , Pawtucket, RI, USA

Dec 012008

Stratus RT 3.0L V6

I'm freezing!!!!! The only way I can get warm is after the car has been running for 10 min and flooring it the car will finally start to get warm. If I slow down or have to stop cold air comes out.

- , Athens, AL, USA

Dec 012006

Stratus

The heater and defrost only works when I'm on the highway and flooring it! Any time I slow down or take my foot off the gas it's NOTHING but FREEZING COLD air coming out!

- , Overland Park, KS, USA