6.5

2004 Dodge Stratus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Nov 232004

Stratus 4-cyl

Jacking 2004 Dodge Stratus. I used the jack that was supplied by the manufacturer to jack my car to rotate my tires. The rear jack points (as outlined by the owner's manual) were used. The jack points are not strong enough to support the car. The car will slide (car was on level surface). I brought my car to hendricks Dodge in cary nc and we looked at five other Dodge Stratus. Each one was completely different. The conclusion was that the Dodge rep needed to be contacted. Today, Dodge is stating that the jack and jack points on the 2004 Dodge Stratus are to be used only for emergency use. The jack and jack points are not to be used for jacking the car for tire rotations. I feel that there is a danger that someone is going to get hurt, especially if they jack their car on the side of a road to change a flat tire.

- Angier, NC, USA