2.4

2004 Dodge Stratus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Sep 022015

Stratus

Car is leaking fuel

- Plainfield, IL, USA

May 112014

Stratus

I went to visit son and yes I took it to auto zone to have it checked to make sure that everything was ok to drive on the highway. So I made it to my sons home then I have to make a run to the store as I got back on the highway to drive a guy starts to flag me down and said there was sparks under my car an soon as I pull over to the side of the road the whole front part of my car caught a fire fire department was called car was towed. They say its nothing they can do even through it is a recall on the car for that reason, no one will return my calls from the company.

- Saginaw, MI, USA