1. replace ball joints (2 reports)
2004 Dodge Stratus suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Nov 082008

Stratus R/T 2.7L V6

My right front end was making a whole lot of noise. I took it to Firestone and they said it was the upper and lower ball joint. I fixed it for like $700 and now, just this past winter it started back up again. Now they are busted once again but this time I am fixing it myself. I can't afford $700 every year to fix that crap. I wish I never bought this car, which has no warranty at all!

- , Pawtucket, RI, USA

Sep 102007

Stratus SXT 4 cyl

Broken lower ball joints on both sides is unheardable. 1 broken lower ball joint is rare. No one can figure out how I have this problem and dodge is playint dumb. They had better fix it. I'm sick of the stupid problems that made me hate this car.

- , Union Beach, NJ, USA