8.9

2004 Dodge Stratus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Nov 212005

Stratus 4-cyl

While braking and changing lanes a loud sound was heard from the right front and the wheel on that side locked and caused the vehicle to loose control. When I looked at the right front wheel the brake parts had been pushed through the wheel to the outside and the bolts connecting the wheel parts had sheered apart.

- Copperas Cove, TX, USA

Jul 032004

Stratus

When I took my 04 Stratus to have the tires rotated at 5000 miles, the professional shop I took it to tryed to torque the tires at recomended pressure when 3 of the studs broke off. No metal should break at 100ftlbs. Lucky I was not on the road with my family when they decided to break.

- Craig, CO, USA