2005 Dodge Stratus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Stratus:

2005 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Nov 052010

Stratus SXT None 2.7L/DOHC

I've seem to notice,since my car has reached over 75,000,that my oil light keeps coming on whenever I'm stopped at the stoplight or idled,but my oil level is fine.Now it's starting to do it more frequently,but I can't take any chances,by not checking it constantly because taking care of the engine is the best preventative maintenance I can do to get the longest performance from my engine.

- , Houston, TX, USA

Sep 082008

Stratus SXT 4DR 2.7L Dohc V6

After about 30 minutes of driving the oil light flickers when the car comes to a stop at like intersections. As long as its in drive. When shifted to neutral the light turns off. No oil was needed. Took it to mechanic though nothing was found and of course it did not flicker for them. Took it to dealership just for an oil change just to see if they saw anything out of the ordinary still happens. Please if there is a solution let me know...

- , Burlington, NJ, USA