2005 Dodge Stratus seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Stratus:

2005 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 012015

Stratus

2005 Dodge Stratus. Consumer writes in regards to airbag recall issues. The consumer stated she received 2nd degree burns from a fender bender accident.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jun 242013

Stratus 6-cyl

A truck made an illegal lane change and he hit me on the front drivers side and damaged my light, hood, windshield, the computer, and other things under the hood. The impact was very strong and none of the air bags deployed.

- Uvalde, TX, USA

May 022008

Stratus

The contact owns a 2005 Dodge Stratus. The contact stated that there were no air bags and no horn in her vehicle. In addition, the cruise control and fuel gauge were not working. She also noticed the ignition (where the key is inserted) was smoking. The dealer performed a diagnostic and the contact was informed that the battery was the cause of the failure. She was later informed that there was a faulty diagnostic test; therefore, the battery was not the cause of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 52,500.

- Scottsdale, AZ, USA

Apr 142006

Stratus 4-cyl

My 2005 Dodge Stratus was in an accident on 4/14/06. The car that hit my car was going 55 mph hit my car from the back. My car was going 45 mph and from that hit was propel into the car in front of it and the car in front of me hit the car in front of it. My car was assessment was determine total. The question by the police and the insurance company is why the airbags did not come out. My front nor side airbags deployed. I am concern that this car has a manufacturer defect, which could have cause lives. I am requesting an investigation into this matter. Please contact me for additional information. Thanks you.

- Greensboro, NC, USA