2006 Dodge Stratus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Stratus:

2006 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 102009

Stratus 4-cyl

My car leaks water into the passenger compartment when I run defrosters/air conditioning. I looked this up on line and it is a problem with the drain tube on Dodge/ chrylser car. This is not a recall on my car but a complaint on the car. There is a recall on 2008 Dodge Caravan/Chrysler town/country's. the Dodge dealerships says it cannot help me because my car does not have recall. I have had this problem for over a year. Also on line other people have had this problem also, when you look it up.

- Rock Hill, SC, USA