- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 28 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 38 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 58 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2012 Fiat 500 (Page 3 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Considering sales numbers and data that monitors complaints-per-make, there appears to be an unusually high number of issues with the 2012 Fiat 500. Perhaps that isn't surprising -- it is the first model year of the car, and those tend to have a higher incidence rate.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,386 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.