6.7

2014 Fiat 500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Fiat 500:

2014 Fiat 500 Owner Comments

Jul 282016

500

Traveling down the a city road and I here aloud boom, and then I here glass pooring in my car. No one was around me tried to get it fixed but they were out of stock. With talking to dealers they have had alot of these exploding window. It seems that it may be do to a plastic regulator in my case I was lucky it broke in the back seat no children. But I have 3 more windows that may expload please see to it that these get fixed before someone gets hurt.

- Ocala, FL, USA

Apr 042016

500

While driving my Fiat convertible with top down, I suddenly hear a loud pop noise and my rear windshield pop and shatters to many pieces. The car was bought new for less than a year even though it was a 2014 model because it could not be sold the year prior. Send the car in to dealer and Fiat Chrysler refuse to replace the windshield by denying it was not a manufacturer defect. If there was passengers in the back the shattered glasses could have fallen on them.

- Loma Linda, CA, USA

Apr 232015

500

Question: Do you think this very tiny small car that both the nypd and lapd has is unsafe for some police business that they have" yes, on line the lapd has a photo of their very tiny small car that they use and today I see that the nypd now in far rockaway, NY has a very tiny small car that they use for patrols. Wow, you may know that police work may require high speed chases and like different work which requires a big car. This nypd small tiny car that they have that is the same as the lapd small tiny car even had sirens on top of it. Yes, wow, did you hear or have anybody complained about this small lapd and nypd car that they have. You can view them on line with the lapd and the same tiny small nypd car with lights on top I saw in far rockaway, NY today. Is that tiny small car good for patrols"

- Howard Beach, NY, USA