- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 18 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 38 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 57 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 67 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 87 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 300 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem