4.0

2001 Fiat Palio transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Fiat Palio:

2001 Fiat Palio Owner Comments

Mar 132013

Palio ES 1.6L

I HAVE FIXED THIS PROBLEM SEVERAL TIMES FROM DIFFERENT MECHANICS. I ALSO CHANGE THE CLUTCH KIT TWICE BUT STILL THE GEAR ARE SO HARD TO CHANGE ESPECIALLY GEAR ONE AND REVERSE AND THE OTHER. SOMETIMES WHEN I APPROACH A STOP SIGN I HAD TO SWITCH OFF THE CAR FROM MOTION AND PU THE GEAR AND RESTART IT AGAIN AND AFFECT PETROL. LAST WEEK I TOOK THE CAR FOR SERVICES THINKING THAT IT WOULD HELP BUT STILL...

- , Parys, FS, South Africa