- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
Engine Revs With Foot Off The Accelerator
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 85,114 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace the throttle body (3 reports)