- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
1997 Ford Aerostar
Worst 1997 Aerostar electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aerostar Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Aerostar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aerostar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aerostar.