- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
1997 Ford Aspire
Worst 1997 Aspire engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam seal pops out of the cylinder head1
- engine turns over but won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aspire Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Aspire compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aspire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aspire.