- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
1997 Ford Aspire
Worst 1997 Aspire engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam seal pops out of the cylinder head1
- engine turns over but won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aspire Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Aspire compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aspire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aspire.