1996 Ford Bronco engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Ford Bronco:

1996 Ford Bronco Owner Comments

Feb 242015

Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8L V8 351

click to see larger images

random throttle acceleration random throttle acceleration

This truck was my baby and my hobby. I am truly heart broken at the loss of her. approx 1 yr prior to her death I was driving down highway when she randomly floored the throttle. I shut it off and coasted off the road only to not ever be able to find the issue or recreate it, not till feb 24th on the snow. It put me upside down in about 1.5 feet of water on a 20 degree F day. It was guessed to be an electrical issue but I'll never truly know.

- , Macclesfield, NC, USA